Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Self taught

Rhylan was watching a video while I was in the other room scrapbooking. I came in to check on her and found her just laying on the floor. "What are you doing?" She smiled at me and then did this:


I was so amazed I grabbed the camera and she willingly did it over and over again for me. I have never seen her do this before! I was pretty shocked!

Also, Rhylan can draw circles now! Who knew. She drew this on our drive to Branson and showed me when she was done saying "cir-kl". Needless to say, I am a pretty proud Mommy.

3 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

What a smarty pants! Not only is she drawing circles, she actually KNOWS she is drawing them! Sweet!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I wonder if she saw someone doing it once. She's really good at it.

Whitney said...

wow! that's amazing!

who's checking