Monday, September 7, 2009

Elmo's Green Thumb!!

On Thursday I got to go to my first concert...we went to Elmo live!! (I did have tickets to Rascal Flats with my sister last year, but I got REALLY sick a few hours before and could not go...total bummer)

It was an all girls night, Margaret and Mary came with Rhylan and I! Here are the girls out side with their Elmo's.

Rhylan was really excited all day. I didn't tell her about it until the day before.
This was really the only Elmo you could take your picture with. But hey it worked for Rhylan.Here we are before the show started. We had awesome seats!!

This video shows you a little bit of the stage, our seat and EXCITED Rhylan, she just kept saying whoa! wow!


Here are the best pictures I could get of the performers. They were awesome. Most of them looked like they walked right out of a TV!! And Elmo, was the best dancer, I wish I had moves like that monster. Margaret and I were smiling and laughing the whole time.



The girls could not sit still and let them have all the fun. They were dancing every chance they could. I totally want the sound track, I was even dancing in my seat most of the time.

The girls! We had a blast, thanks Mary and Margaret for coming with us!!!
Here is a video from Youtube... I did not video this but it was one of my favorite songs of the night!

4 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

That looks so fun! Rhylan looks so excited!

Lant Family said...

Looks like a blast!! Lucy is so jealous! How fun to get to do something with just you and Rhlyan, I bet she loved the attention from you.

Susan said...

That's so cute! I'm glad to see the girls enjoyed it. We're taking Caroline to Disney on Ice soon, and I was worried she wouldn't really watch with interest through the whole thing, so this post gave me hope!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I love that you had the girls take their own Elmos. Very up beat, and fun to dance too. Love also the Trash song. Also like the new ride! It will make your live so much easier.

who's checking