Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mini-Van-Fam

Well, we have been wanting one of these for a while now and we were just waiting for the time to be right. And it was right on Friday!! We got this dodge caravan for exactly the amount we could afford! Already we love it. Did you know moving boxes is SOO much easier in one of these babies? And putting kids in and out is a breeze. It is so comfy, I can tell the kids--so weird to say that-- really like the view they get from way up here. I think we are going to love it.

4 comments:

Margaret and Murray Pratt said...

Yay!! Enjoy! They sure do make life easier and is easier is good stuff!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Sweet!

Lant Family said...

Congratulation!!! I am so happy you have 2 cars and that one is a van to make life easy. I am glad you found one that works for you.

Brittany H said...

I'm so happy for you! Vans are sooo nice!

who's checking