Monday, September 28, 2009

Gracin's Blessing

We blessed Gracin on Sunday 9/27/09. Only Riley’s mom, dad and sister were able to come (THANKS!!). Riley gave a beautiful blessing. It was pretty special.
I am not really into those big white blessing outfits. I didn’t buy one for Rhylan she was just going to wear a white dress with pink flowers I had. But about a month before her blessing, Riley’s mom told me she still had the dress she wore for her own baby blessing (her grandmother bought it!!) So of course I wanted Rhylan to wear her grandmothers dress bought 46 years ago by her Great-Great Grandmother!!!
So for Gracin’s blessing my mom made him some special shoes to wear for his blessing. She made them all by hand from scratch. They are really cute. We think it is a fun tradition. So here are some pics of our family on Gracin’s big day.
























































5 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Gracin is growing so much. He looks really great in his blessing outfit.
Rhylan is so pretty in those pictures, especially in the one with her hands on her hips. She is quite the poser also. thanks for posting.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Finally!!!!!!!!!!! I was going crazy waiting for your next Rhylan/ Gracin installment. I come home from work every day and check your blog. Those sweet pictures, and news about you guys sure help me get though the week. Pictures of my cute little grand-babies are my favorite!!(After pictures of my sweetheart of course) Love, Dad.

Colette said...

What a beautiful weekend...thank you so much for inviting us!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Love all the pictures. But my favorite is the babies with their Gammy! That one is a really cute pose. And I agree with dad, I go crazy when I can't see you guys.....no pressure though ;)

Lant Family said...

Those pictures are really cute and I think Gracins outfit is so cute. How special that your mom made those shoes for him.

who's checking