Friday, September 18, 2009

Oh Rhylan...

This is how most of my thoughts begin... Oh Rhylan

Yesterday, Rhylan fell out of her crib!! She was only in there for 15 sec when I heard the boom! Hopefully that will discourage her from future escape attempts, she cried forever, poor thing it really hurt.

Last night we were at Riley's school for an event. On our way out of the activities building, she walked right up to the stranger manning the desk and said: "Hi there, um… ball peeze?" We laughed forever! How did she know that guy had basketballs in his office?

And just now she came up to me at the computer with a little pad and a crayon and said...(this is word for word i just started tying what she was saying)

“Draw… efant (elephant), tail, face, eyes nother eyes, messy hair "(showed me then flipped the page)

"I draw zebra… tail, head, eyes nother eyes, stripes" (showed me then flipped the page)

"Dog… tongue, tail, face, eyes, eyes, a mouth, look all done! Draw now? Look! PERFECT!!!!”






8 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

My Granddaughter is so talented! Love you guys, Dad.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I LOVE the nother eyes part!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

so sad, we are missing so much. I'm so happy with the blogging so that we can keep in touch. mom

Lant Family said...

Oh Rhylan! What a doll. She is so much fun and Lucy pretends she is playing with her all the time. Like yesterday I bet you didn't know Rhylan was at my house for a tea party and ate several random foods. :) I like that she drew messy hair on the elephant.

Susan said...

Poor Rhylan! Maybe time for a big girl bed?
PS - I love your new background/header! It's makes me want to change mine!

Rachel said...

Oh, 2-year-olds can be so entertaining! Very cute toe pics!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

check my blog. I have new posts. mom

Margaret Pratt said...

What a fun little girl!

who's checking