Wednesday, January 27, 2010

6 months old!!

Gracin turned 6 months over the weekend. For the occasion I had his pictures taken at JC Penny. I love their $8.99 coupon. These were his first "professional" pics. I find it funny that you bring in a coupon for 8 bucks, and they try and bump you up to the $250 package...? Why would I pay that much here? Anyways they never get me to buy more:)Oh I almost forgot. While I was there they had me sign a paper allowing them to use one of his photos in there photo book. I thought it was pretty neat that they thought my little guy was so cute they had to have one to show off! I of course didn't mind. I got a $4 off coupon for it I guess that's something.

His appointment isn't until next week so I will have his stats then. But for right now he can:
*roll over and back, all directions
*sit up all by himself
*put himself to sleep
*sleep 11-12 hours at night
*put in his own binkie
*hold his own bottle for a little bit
*two teeth
*eats all veggies and oatmeal
*loves to drink a bottle all day!
*spin around to get a toy or cat or Rhylan
*can grab small objects with his fingers
*laughs at almost anything
*can splash in the tub
*Says mama...j/k

6 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

He is so cute! Dad

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

seriously....Soooooooooooooo cute!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

can't wait too have my own picture. send soon. He is gorgeous. mom

Lant Family said...

that picture is sure cute, he looks good in that blue color. Yeah you sure can't beat the price of JcPenny's!

Rachel said...

So cute! That really is a great picture. It's pretty special to get direct eye contact and a great smile like that! Isn't it amazing how fast 6 months can fly!

Colette said...

So cute!! I'll have to show you pictures of Riley at that age...hard to tell apart!

who's checking