Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas Catch up

Well I have been trying to get caught up from all our Christmas fun. So here is a really LONG post telling the rest of the story! Warning look at your own risk (this is mostly for family.) Looking at this post may cause drowsiness.

The first snow ball...aimed at Uncle Mauricio (Ricio to Rhylan)
The girls
She got to try out some sledding once the weather was a little warmer.

Pulling "Ricio"

Our Christmas reindeer on the sled. You know you are in Arizona when, even the baby is wearing camo!
Rhylan pulled Gracin for a little bit. She is such a fun big sister.
Wee!
We didn't go down hills, we all just pulled Rhylan down the road.
My two cuties on the sled.

Rhylan loved the snow. Well she liked to be outside in it, not touch it.
Freezing in the snow!
Papa loves his big boy!
Nana had a talent show at her house with my cousins and aunts and uncle. Us four girls did a dance in our matching Christmas PJ's.

Here is the thermometer on Christmas morning!!
Rhylan and Papa Christmas morning
The boys on Christmas morning.
Me and the kids Christmas morning.
Christmas morning in their Christmas PJ's.
Rhylan and Papa playing flutes. Poor Papa caught a cold from Rhylan because they kept switching flutes/recorders.
Rhylan is very musical!! Here she is playing uncle Zak's drums.
Everyone but me at the dinner table (I was taking the pic) Nana is even in this one!
The girls did a lot of this:
The boys did a lot of this:


6 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Love this! I really need to post some christmas pics! Carly is totally winking in the one of us girls in the snow.....oh wait it's just the sun!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Thank you for posting these. I had so much fun with you guys. Love, Dad

Brittany H said...

I didn't think it was too long and enjoyed looking at the pics. It looks like you had a fun Christmas. From the outside pics it looks like your parents live in a gorgeous area!

Luna said...

I think Gracin made a VERY cute reindeer.

Rachel said...

How fun! I love that pic of Rhylan pulling Gracin on the sled. What a sweet big sister!

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

I loved seeing pictures of your family and your little family. I cannot believe how big Zach is! It totally blows my mind! We have got to get together sometime! I miss you lots and lots!

who's checking