Tuesday, August 24, 2010

5 years!

Aug 20, 2005
Well we hit the first big one, 5 years!!!!! Here we are 5 years later! 5 years happier, 5 years older, 5 years smarter. We have spent the last 5 years living in Utah, AZ, and Mississippi, moving 6 times, having 2 kids, 2 college graduations, 5-6 pets, and 1 great friendship. I seriously know how lucky I am to have Riley. He is so amazing. I love every little thing about him. He makes me happy and I always feel loved, secure, and beautiful because of him. He is by best friend and I am so glad these 5 years were only the beginning of our eternity.

Aug 20, 2010
We had a fun anniversary, Riley planned our date, we grabbed some Lenny's Subs (we HEART that place) and drove to Memphis for some Lazar tag! We have been wanting to go for a while. We love reliving the teenage days. What a better way than to kick some teenage butt! Just kidding. I did okay, but I was on the winning team. Riley was put on the other team. A few funny things: Poor Riley wore his bright yellow soccer jersey... and well it was like a beacon in the black light. He was the brightest glowing thing in there! Good thing he has skills, he did great! And Riley made up my code name it was ARMD--age related macular degeneration (oh optometry school.) But they pronounced it armed, it made me look like I couldn't spell!


5 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

congrats, on 5 years. Love wedding day shot, look at Riley's eyes, somebody was and is in love. He's awesome but then so are you, You two deserve each other. you are blessings to oneanother. love ya mom

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Congrats! Lazer tag sounds fun! Sav you are just so beautiful! That picture of your anniversary you are stunning!

Rachel said...

Congrats! Yeah, lazer tag totally brings back memories of Junior High!

Watt Family said...

How fun! I want to do Laser Tag! You guys are so cute and I love seeing the wedding picture!

Margaret Pratt said...

That is so sweet Savannah! Yay for wonderful husbands!

who's checking