Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A little preview!!


I got to take some pictures for a friend!! Margaret wanted me to take pics of her two girls 1.5 and 3.5 years. That was tricky to get 2 sets of eyes open, 2 smiles, 4 hands to hold still, 4 legs to stay put, two little dresses to stay down. Pictures by themselves were pretty easy, they are so beautiful every pic looks great. I really liked this shot of the back of them. (I didn't have to time open eyes and smiles hehe) I also like the soft looking edit. I think it makes it look a little timeless. It will take me a long time to edit these but I always like a little teaser.

4 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

OH so cute!
I like the playin in the rain post. Man Gracin is fearless!

Brittany H said...

Beautiful!!

Pierce Family said...

Lovely and timeless! Great job like always!

Margaret Pratt said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am so lucky to have a friend who is a great photographer! You are the best!

who's checking