Thursday, August 25, 2011

Okay here we go!!

Way back in July, the kids and I headed to Arizona to scope out places for us to live and visit family. My mother in law just started a job with Southwest and she got us some free tickets. The only problem is we were on standby. Things were going smoothly for our first two flights but we got stuck in El Paso for hours!!! We got bumped 2 or 3 times, I forget, and we ended up being in El Paso for 7 HOURS!!!! I seriously have no clue how we survived. The kids were so so so good. Thank goodness for our DVD player, and ipods. Gracin actually fell asleep in his stroller...surprisingly. By the time we got to Phoenix we had been awake for 14 hours. Rhylan fell asleep as we were landing in Phoenix, of course. Luckily the plane rides them selves were only 1-1.5 hrs. We didn't even get to watch a whole movie before we had to start landing. Rhylan didn't even have time to say "I have to go to the bathroom!" After much stress it turned out just fine.

Here they are in the plane.




1 comment:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love the last one of Gracin. That kid knows how to kick back!!

who's checking