Saturday, August 6, 2011

Vern


One night as we headed out the door, Rhylan spotted this little guy walking in our yard. Riley of course grabbed him, put him in a box inside our house and ta da, we have a new pet! After we got home from running errands Riley said "I have to go get something." Then next day was my birthday, so I didn't ask questions. He came home with a huge aquarium for Vern. I guess he was planning to keep for a while! We did let him go after a few days, we couldn't tell if he was eating and we didn't want to kill it! Too bad, I have never seen Gracin so excited about any animal ever!! He was talking up a storm, clapping, smiling, and doing all sorts of hand gestures to show how happy he was. Rhylan still hasn't noticed he is gone. A few days after he was set free, I heard her tell someone she has a pet turtle.

1 comment:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I wonder if she will notice. Vern reminds me of GB! Man that was a stinky turtle.

who's checking