Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Playing in the water

We are here in Pinetop at my parents house. The kids are loving going outside everyday. The weather has been perfect. One day we just played with water. I remember jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler when I was younger too. What fun memories.





Carly and I couldn't let the kids have all the fun however. Word of caution... don't go on your knees, you could brake some blood vessels in your feet and have painful bruises for days--Carly. Or you could get cut and bleed from rocks under the slide--me!!--- or go to fast and totally biff it at end--me again.

My dad can still do back flips on the trampoline!!

6 comments:

Carly said...

man my feet are finally looking better but the whole tops are still busted lol. i love that picture of dad upside down! ha that was so awesome!! yeah, you still got it dad ;) haha

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I know. Dad

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Good post! Looks like so much fun. Hey in the flip picture the Bish is up, you got a picture of a bish-up.

Brittany H said...

It looks like you guys are having fun! I love that you and your sister got in on the water fun! Jefferson has been telling me that he wants Rhylan to come play. Tell her he says hi!

Rachel said...

Fun! Your dad is very talented! Wish I was up there!

Luna said...

I hope the playing was still fun, even if you are a little worse for the wear!

who's checking