Saturday, August 27, 2011

Woodland park walk

So after our park adventure I though, sure a walk around the lake would be fun... and it was... for the first half mile. The first half mile we strolled, picked every flower, smelled every flower, and met every dog. Then the second half mile they were cranky and tired. Gracin spent a good part of the time on the ground crying and Rhylan stopped to take a break often. I didn't realize 1 mile would be a LONG walk until half way around...
I told her this was a cattail... she took it literally.








f




5 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Love all the park and walk pictures! That one of Gracin on the swing, he looks so happy! I also love how hard Rhylan is sniffing those flowers.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

That is my favoirte too..of Gracin in the swing.. It was a great week and the weather was so awesome..I loved being outside with everyone... mom

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I forgot to comment about the cat tail. That's pretty cute!

Rachel said...

So cute! I love that walk, so many memories along that trail! Love that first picture!

Susan said...

The cattail is too funny! And I love the picture of Rhylan holding out the flowers.

who's checking