Friday, September 23, 2011

Ballet








Yesterday was the first day of ballet class for Rhylan. She has been so excited and asking every day if today is the day!! I think she looked so beautiful in her outfit. Thank goodness for dress up clothes, all she needed was the shoes. I had to sit outside the building, and peek in through the windows. She was a good listener, obeyed the teacher, tried to do every new move and loved every second. There was a part at the end of class when they got scarves and got to dance to the music. From the outside it looked like that was her favorite part, a smile was ear to ear! But when she came out she said she loved everything, but her favorite part was the ballet skips!


1 comment:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

This is so fun! I am so excited that she is in ballet! ALSO I was planning on giving her dancing scarves for Christmas but seeing this made me wonder if she already has some?

who's checking