Saturday, September 24, 2011

Muscle Man


The weather has still been SO HOT. The high today is 105*. We have a pool at our apartment complex and have gone a few times. Gracin seemed jealous that Rhylan could float around the pool wherever she wanted and he had to hang out with me. (She has a swimming vest and arm floaties.) So I got him this thing. I think they are so funny looking but hey it works. Once we put him in it we were cracking up. Look at his muscles!! Oh and that cute little bum:) he loved being independent in the pool. The next day he kept bringing me this suit and saying “pool!!”

3 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Yep first thing I did was click on the picture to enlarge and zoom in on the bum to show Mauricio how cute it was!

Rachel said...

Haha! Love that muscle flexing pic! So cute! I love that picture of your family making funny faces. That is so your family! :)

Chris and Sue Knight said...

so cute that he brings you his suit to go swimming..cute little muscle man

who's checking