Thursday, September 8, 2011

Last of Pinetop





This was our last day in Pinetop. We were actually waiting for Riley to pull up with the big moving truck. It had been a long 2 weeks since we had seen him. The kids were really enjoying the trampoline. Gracin had finally gotten the hang of it by now and was trying so hard to jump and get both feet off the floor. I just love his sweet little face in all these pictures.

And I know what you are thinking… no he never wears pants- waste of time and energy!! Once Riley pulled up the kids were SOOOO excited, they both cried whenever he was out of their sight for a second. Gracin especially loved the new truck that daddy brought along.












2 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh I love all of Gracin's faces. So much happiness coming from a trampoline! I love the one of the two kids laying on their stomachs. I bet it was so great to finally have daddy home. I am so glad he made the trip safely....twice!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

he really did have some fun while he was here..his faces are precious,,, Rhylan in the air..her hands up in the air..she sure got brave. mom

who's checking