Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thanksgiving, a month late


We headed to my parents house for a week for Thanksgiving. I was trying to give Riley more study time at home before his big board exam the next week. He of course joined us for Thanksgiving and the day after. Here is Rhylan at the feast.

Half the table.
The other side. We spent Thanksgiving with my family, my nana, and my aunt Lori and her family.


The rest of the week we just had fun! Not much pictures to show for it but here are a few.
We made some ornaments with pine cones.

I love this little face!!!!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

It was so good seeing you again at Thanksgiving! I have great memories from going to see the lighst in college too. :)
love Love LOVE the new pics of Carly!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

What a fun Thanks Giving! Love all of the pics. Can't wait to see those cutie patooties!

who's checking