Saturday, December 17, 2011

Southmountain Park

The weekend before we moved my parents made one last trip down to visit (and do some Christmas shopping.) On that Saturday I wanted to take them to a few of our favorite places we found while we lived there. First we went to Fire House Subs. We first discovered this place in Southaven Mississippi. It is by far the BEST sub place I have ever been. We were so excited when we found one in Chandler the last month we lived there!!! My parents agreed... the BEST.

Then we headed to Southmountain Park in Phoenix. We found this place one day looking for adventure. I particularly took interest because it was a great place to take pictures. All the photo shoots I took while I lived in Phoenix were taken at this place. (I finally put up a bunch of my recent shoots up on my photo blog.) We spent some time just climing around. My parents and my family love the outdoors, so this was just a perfect outing before they had to head home. The weather was so beautiful. My parents had come from snowy weather so they were really enjoying the perfect climate.






I heard "Hey mom take my picture!" I turned around and saw this:

1 comment:

Pierce Family said...

We LOOOOVE Firehouse too! They just opened one down the road from us. We were there on opening day. =)

who's checking