Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Another... reptile show

These reptile shows are starting to become a favorite family outing. Riley and Rhylan especially love them. Its like going to a zoo... sort of. This one had TONS of little turtles that I loved. There were at least 30 different types of turtles. I actually had a turtle as a pet when I was younger so they don't freak me out like some of the other animals. And some of them were only about 2 inches long. Riley also go to meet the author of one of his Dart Frog books and got to talk frogs:)

This big guy was someones pet. He is 16 years old and just a lazy lizard. The owners said he lays on that log all day long!! He also loves to be pet, so of course Rhylan had to pet him. He was like a old dog.
These were by far the weirdest things we saw there. Blue scorpions!!
I think Rhylan's favorite lizard is a bearded dragon, she always seems interested. They also seem friendly to her too.



Yeah someone also brought their pet alligator... he was not for sale, I think they were just showing him off.





3 comments:

Colette said...

That's funny about the bearded dragon and Rhylan...Jack has a pet bearded dragon named Drags. He pets him all day.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I too really like the little turtles.
They are so cute. I liked the green lizard at the end of the post.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW Rhylan is so close to all those yucky snakes! But fun family outing for a bunch of crazies. Super cool though about Riley getting to meet that author!

who's checking