Monday, October 15, 2012

A day at the beach

9/8/12
We went to the beach all the time!  We loved it.  I didn't really like to bring my camera because all of the sand.  But this time we had just decided we would be moving in a few weeks and I wanted to get some pictures of how we spent our summer at the beach.  Often Riley and Rhylan would go hunting for some good drift wood to put into his frog aquariums.  Rhylan loves to be a helper.

Gracin liked to explore more close to me.  He also liked to watch the waves crash on the beach.

He loved to play with sticks and sand. 
Hazel liked to just be outside.  She usually was in the front pack (bjorn) or sitting in her carseat.
I know this one is too bright, I intended on fixing it after I took it but... I'm too lazy.  I love the look on her face, and it shows how bright it was on the beach.

Rhylan also liked playing with sticks, digging, throwing them into the water.
We also relaxed sometimes.
Well not Gracin, he would rather stick his head in the sand!







2 comments:

Brittany H said...

That looks so fun! I haven't been to the beach since I was little. Your pictures make me want to go again soon!

Jill said...

We just went to Crissey Field Beach on Thursday and it totally made me think of you guys! Thanks for showing us another great beach :)

who's checking