Friday, October 19, 2012

When Riley's gone!

Riley had training in Mesa all week so I was on single mom duty.  It pretty much felt like this!!!  I can't wait for him to get home tonight.  I need my adult time, I need help putting the kids to bed, I need him to be with me, I need him to kill the bugs--I killed a black widow and 2 egg sacks, trapped a cockroach, I need him to turn away scary strangers who knock FOREVER at your door at night!!  (Seriously at 7 pm a guy knocked at our door, I don't answer it when I don't know who it is!  He went through at least 7-8 knocking bouts.  He knew we were home too.  I thought he left so I tiptoed up to the peep hole to check. As I was getting close he knocked again... scared me to death and I bumped the door handle when I jumped!  He had a clip board but no FedEx or UPS truck.  I think he was looking for the previous tenent!  I was a little freaked out the rest of the night.)  All in all, I just want him home!!!  Can't wait just a few more hours.

4 comments:

Brittany H said...

I love that picture!! I'm sorry he was gone so long. Darren will be gone next week, so I left and went to my parents house. :) I know, I'm a big chicken! Oh and I hate it when people won't leave when it is so obvious that you aren't going to answer the door.

Josh and Kelly said...

I know exactly what you mean!!! What a cool picture, I am impressed by your photography/editing talents! And that guy knocking on the door like that is pretty much my nightmare right now!!

Jill said...

I love the picture! You are such a talented photographer :)

Pierce Family said...

What a neat picture! How did you do that? Hope you are liking Arizona.

who's checking