Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Trimming the tree

If Hazel stands on her very tippy toes, she can almost see outside!!! (Rhylan and I made some pretty snowflakes for our front window display--Gracin didn't want to)

 
I let the kids decorate the tree mostly all by them selves this year.  It was a lot of fun for them.  Last year we didn't even have a Christmas tree because we actually moved Dec 23-24.  So it was really nice to have a Christmas at home this year.  We had a family night and went to Lowes to get our Christmas tree.  I love real trees!!  I do however thing ours was cut long before we bought it.  Poor thing didn't last long at all (yes I watered it faithfully) Here they are having a blast.






Then I wanted to get each of their pictures in front of the tree, they cooperated so nicely!




I could not believe Gracin was sitting there letting my take his picture... and he was smiling!! Yeah I took as many as I could while he let me!





1 comment:

Brittany H said...

Such a pretty tree! We got ours from Lowes too, and it didn't last very long either! In fact, I took it down yesterday! But it was fun and smelled good while it lasted. :)
Your kids all look so cute. I can't believe how fast they are growing up!

who's checking