Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Morning

We woke up about 7:00 am Christmas morning.  Gracin and Rhylan were so excited to see that Santa had come!!! Rhylan couldn't believe he brought her Princes Candice and Shining Armor (My Little Pony) just like she asked for!!!! She was thrilled.
Hazel really wanted to try all the candy Santa brought.

I made this for Riley.  I personally took all those pictures of his frogs.  I also glued the frames together to make the collage.  He loves it!!  I love it when I get it right:)


Gracin got a Superman!! He has been flying him around saving all sorts of Little Pet Shops and cars.
When I was younger, my sisters and I got these pet/stuffed animals that had little babies in their bellies. Mine was a "Kitty Surprise"  After you bought it, you then found out how many babies were actually in their tummies it was a surprise- from 3 to 7 babies!  I remember my sisters both had 7 babies mine only had 3!!!  So I saved my money to buy another one and again I only got 3 babies!  I took amazing care of my Kitty and she looks brand new.  I forgot all about it until this summer when my mom found a bag of my stuffed animals in the attic.  I decided to give Rhylan the cat for Christmas.  She has told me it was her favorite Christmas present.  She really thought it was special that it used to be mine! (I'm saving the other one for Hazel)


Hazel got this dancing erupting table.  She learned to dance that day!!-- I've posted a video of this already.

3 comments:

Brittany H said...

Looks like a fun Christmas!!! I love the Christmas pj's.

Jill said...

Looks like your kids enjoyed their Christmas. And your pictures are amazing (as always)!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

That frog collage is so awesome! I love that they are pics of his frogs not just random ones. Hazel was wearing her headband! I am glad it looks cute on her, I had never made a headband before and I just kinda made that up. I can't believe your kitty looks so good still. I just realized it's kinda funny that you only had 3 kitties both times, just like skittles! Both litters were only 3 kitties!

who's checking