Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Looking out the window

We moved the computer desk out away from the front window a while back. These windows are now a great source of entertainment!! All 3 of them (Zelda included) will spend LOTS of time looking out. Gracin especially loves it. I have to pull up the blinds now whenever he is awake. Otherwise, he will crawl over and start yanking on them to get around and see.

This picture cracks me up!! She really wanted her picture taken while I was busy taking Gracin's pic. I then announced okay your turn Rhylan. This is how she posed herself!! Man she's getting good at this.

The view from outside:) Yes, Gracin is smooshing his face against the glass.

2 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

This is so cute! I love Gracin's smooshed face! And you go Rhylan vogue!

Luna said...

Such cute little window dressings you have!

who's checking