Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The rest of the story: Easter

We had a great Easter. Rhylan was pretty excited about the Easter bunny this year. I actually had to go shopping without her! The Bunny left tracks for her to follow to find her basket of goodies. Then she had a personal Easter egg hunt in our living room. She thought that was fun. Maybe because the Easter bunny left candy in all the eggs:) Rhylan gets her love of candy from Riley. In between conference sessions we died Easter eggs. Rhylan only wanted to dye one egg last year, total bummer. But this year was a different story! We didn't have enough eggs for her to dye. Here are some pictures from our Easter morning.





Check out her eyes in the next two pictures!! Hahaha:) Her eyes went big like that EVERY time she pulled an egg out of the dye! It surprised her or something!


SPLASH!!

My handsome man:)



4 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

the dyeing of the eggs,...it's like magic. wow the easter bunny totally unload at your house. I loved Easter and the surprises that the bunny left. Funny though I don't remember but one Easter as a child.
The pics look great.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I meant I loved Easter as a mother watching you kids enjoy the surprises.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I LOVE how excited her eyes are!

Lant Family said...

we totally skipped the egg dying this year. no one eats the hard boiled ones at our house so we didn't see a point. But now seeing everyones pictures of the dying of the eggs makes me wish we would have done it---I bought all the stiff for it. Oh well there is next year. Looks like you guys had a fun Easter, I see Rhylan got a new golf set. I bet she will really like that. That will be fun for her and Gracin soon to play with outside.

who's checking