Sunday, April 25, 2010

On Vacation

My dad and I went on a hike.

Here is the snow! It took 3 days to melt:)

Hanging out in the front yard. My parents live right in the forest.

Rhylan is finally bid enough for the tire swing.

The kids and I are on vacation in Pinetop AZ. We drove to papa's house in a blizzard!! Yep, that's right, it snows in Arizona. We are having a great time visiting and giving Riley some good study time during finals week. I have been busy taking pictures, sewing, visiting, playing tea party, watching movies, hiking, getting a haircut, and playing outside (once all the snow melted). Here are just a couple pics...mostly for Riley so he won't miss us so bad!

5 comments:

Margaret Pratt said...

What a beautiful place! Have a fun time while you are there but come home soon! You sure are missed!We like the picture of Rhylan on the swing!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Yeah every few hours when I check this I keep thinking "she's got to update soon for Riley's sake.....I'll try again in a few hours" ;)

Rachel said...

I can't believe that snow! Crazy! I love that tire swing picture, and can't wait to see you!

The Heiner's said...

Just love Pinetop! Bet your parents are just thrilled you're there. So fun!

Brittany H said...

I'm so happy for you! What a fun vacation!

who's checking