Friday, April 2, 2010

Water table fun







Yes, the weather is so nice again. 80 degree's is my favorite temperature! If only it would last. Too soon it will be 100 degrees and 100% humidity yuck!! But for now we are loving it. We go out to the backyard every day and play. Today, I made this little water table. I can see we will be using this for the rest of the summer. It was a big hit. Gracin loved crawling around and eating grass, which induced major vomit! Every time I turned my head he was making a b-line for the grass. He ended up in the exersaucer after a while. Note to self--buy more sunscreen!

3 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love the last two pictures! The last one is still making me laugh and I need to stop before I pee. The other one is really cute with Rhylan and then Gracin in the background!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

she is doing a superhero pose. I kinda look like that,,,, skinny legs and a frog belly. I must be cute too. mom

Chris and Sue Knight said...

also.. love little munchers pics. I agree with munchies all day.

who's checking