Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Photo shoot









I was sad when I realized that Easter was on Conference weekend. (Because the kids couldn't wear the Easter outfits I got for them!!) So I took them outside and did a little photo shoot in their new Easter/spring clothes. Gracin is SO HARD to get a good picture of. He loves to be outside and just can't stop looking at everything, eating everything, and trying to grab everything. So here are the best individual shots, the shot of them together was in another post already !

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I totally hear ya on how hard it is to get the little ones to look at the camera, never mind smile for a picture! You got some really good expressions from Gracin though. On the other hand, it looks like Rhylan is turning into quite the little model! Good work!

who's checking