Sunday, April 15, 2012

bubbles

The other day the kids wanted to blow the bubbles they got in their Easter baskets. We have a small cement patio out the back of our house, I haven’t used too much. The last time we went out there, Gracin dropped a big rock on his finger and he lost his entire fingernail. It is about halfway grown back now but it was a very traumatic experience.

Being out there with bubbles reminded me so much of our fun summers in our backyard in Mississippi. We can’t wait to have one again (hopefully this summer!!) We also discovered how much fun a little puddle could be. I just poured some water on the cement and they had fun forever making feet and hand prints. I wish I was a kid again and could be entertained by such simple things! What a great life.








No comments:

who's checking