Monday, April 2, 2012

First day home

We didn't stay in the hospital very long. My parents had to leave Friday around 1:00 so that is about the time I was checked out. We all came home a little exhausted and pretty much relaxed the rest of the day. Hazel is such a good sleeper. I practically have to get her naked so that she will wake up enough to eat. As you can see in these pictures sometimes even that doesn't work. She has only been waking up 2-3 times at night which is very sweet of her. She has been increasing her feedings every day. She is excellent and dirtying diapers. I forget you have to change them almost every hour. We have already had to go to the store to restock! We are all in love with her, she is so precious and special. Hazel makes us happy just to look at her. I have taken so many pictures and am excited to edit her newborn shoot but for now, we are just enjoying home life, and our sweet Hazel.

4 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

she is soo cute..I just love her. Hazel is so lucky to have her as a big sister. Hope you are feeling ok.
love mom

Julie said...

she is adorable! congrats girl! It was fun to read your story :)

Rachel said...

Yay! So glad she is a good sleeper for you. Hopefully she will keep that up!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

She sure is a cutie! I'm glad she is letting you get some sleep!

who's checking