Friday, April 6, 2012

A relaxing week with Hazel


We survived our first week with 3 kids. I even did well home alone with them. We didn't go anywhere or even leave the house. It was nice to just chill and enjoy our new life. Hazel has such an easy going temperament and made our life easy. Her eyes are rarely open so I thought these pictures of her were especially sweet.

She is getting some rolls and has an adorable double chin. I took her to the doctor today for her one week check up. I was a little worried about her that she may not be getting enough to eat. She only eats ever 3-5 hours not every 2 like suggested. Also she sleeps so much I usually have to wake her to eat. Even then she has a hard time staying awake during the feeding. However it turns out she is just an efficient nurser. Hazel should have been weighing less than when she was born, however she has gained an ounce a day. My doctor said I don't need to worry about her at all.

Look at all that hair.


2 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

OH I love her eyes open! She does have a lot of hair. I just wanna squeeze her!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

oh yeah she is getting some rolls..we like babies w/rolls..she is so cute

who's checking