Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Newborn Preview

Hazel was such a good model for me. She is of course gonna have to get used to it. She is my first baby since I bought my camera. Her first few months are going to be well documented.

Hazel is now 6 days old. She is still only waking up about 2 times a night. For some reason I remember Gracin and Rhylan waking up 4 times at least. I remember thinking right before she was born, how hard that first week of life is and I wish I could get her when she is 1 month old. I was so worried. But honestly right now she is so precious, so sweet, so special. I would have hated to miss this part of her life. She never ever cries. She is always happy or sleeping. When she is hungry she just starts making grunting noises or tries to eat everything close to her (hands, blanket, arm, etc.) When she is uncomfortable she just makes a sad face. Even at night she doesn't cry. Since we've been home I have only heard her cry a handful of times. I really love her awake times. Her eyes are just so curious, taking in everything she can see... which isn't much right now, mostly my face. She loves to get undressed and have me hold her little body. Her skin is still so soft and smooth. She is a perfect little baby package. We love having her here with us.

3 comments:

Brittany H said...

She is so absolutely beautiful! Just like you and Rhylan! Congratulations!!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I know, she is a perfect package..the Lord really knows how to bless us...I wish I could hold her again...I'm showing her off to everyone at work when you send a picture..Kathy loves her name and says "I need to see more pictures". Little Hazel...perfect. Mom

Pierce Family said...

SO precious! Love the picture and the bow.

who's checking