Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter dresses

I loved Gracin’s little yellow vest, so I decided to make Rhylan and Hazel dresses to match for Easter. I don’t like to match exactly, so I used the same material for the girls’ dresses but I created 2 different patterns. I was pretty excited that they turned out so well, especially since I basically made them up myself!! And my mom made Rhylan that cute flower clip for her hair.

Rhylan was happy to get her pictures with Hazel and alone. She is getting pretty good at posing like I ask her to. Gracin would have rather done anything else. He was so mad I dressed him up in church clothes again for pictures. But a little candy went a long way… okay a lot of candy helped me get these pictures!

Close up of the top of Hazel's dress.






5 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

the dresses are really cute ,, wow you did a great job on them...they all look really cute..Gracin you make me laugh.. Rhylan is so sweet to read a book to Hazel..it is so so
kind a loving of her. But that is Rhylan she loves to care for others..
love you mom

The Sullengers said...

Great job on all your sewing! Super impressed - I love to sew but it leaves me frustrated :) Hazel is adorable and her looks fit right into your family!

Rachel said...

I love these photos! Great job! Hazel's eyes are so blue!

Pierce Family said...

Super cute dresses. Your skills always impress me!

Brittany H said...

You get the reward for being amazing! I am so impressed with your sewing abilities!

who's checking