Saturday, August 11, 2012

Quick family pictures

I was hanging pictures in my house but I couldn't hang a family picture that didn't include Hazel!!!  So we went out to the park one night and I got a great family shot with my timer. Yes we are wearing the same outfits from our last family pictures because I still loved all the small group shots, like Rhylan and I, Riley and I etc.  So, I wanted them to all match on my wall:)
I also got this picture of my three beautiful children!!! Pretty excited about that!--hard to do, Gracin only sat there for 4 consecutive shots... this was the only one where he was looking!
After the shoot, I wanted to get some of just Rhylan for her update 5 year old picture.  Here are 2 of my favorites so far!  I still need to get Gracin out there with me.


1 comment:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love the one of the 3 kids! Rhylan is so grown up!

who's checking