Tuesday, August 14, 2012

We love our backyard

The weather is unbelievably nice here, between 55-70 day or night!!  That said, its perfect for playing at the park, the beach, blowing bubbles in our backyard, going on hikes, etc.  But it isn't the best for swimming.  This day it got up to 83* so we headed to the backyard pool for some fun!

 Yummy hose water from the squirt gun.  I hate to think what they are actually drinking!  I know I survived drinking hose water growing up.  But... a hose is a dark, warm, damp place where I am sure all sorts of bacteria is growing!!!


 She wasn't peacful for long...

1 comment:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

A girls face will never stay dry while swimming as long as there is a brother around! Man I can't imagine what gross stuff is growing in a hose....and yet I would have never thought about it before I had kids. Funny how kids make us aware of grossness

who's checking