Sunday, November 11, 2012

Agua Caliente

I got a new lens!!!  I had a perfect day to try it out.  We went to this neat park I found online.  Reviews said that they didn't even feel like they were in Tucson anymore.  I feel the same.  This was the first time I saw grass since we moved here:)  There was a little pond with ducks, tons of palm trees, it was beautiful.  I think I found a new place to take family pictures if I ever get back into it here.  It's hard to build a client base from scratch. 

The kids had so much fun exploring and feeding the ducks.











Yes Hazel was there too!


On our drive home the sun was bouncing off this mountain, I thought it was so neat!  Wish we weren't driving when I took this pic but oh well--still go a saguaro cactus!
Here was our view as we pulled into our neighborhood.  Our dessert home can be pretty too:)
This was another night I went to check the mail, I just couldn't get over these colors!!  I didn't edit this picture at all that is straight out of my camera!  Amazing right?  Arizona sunsets are beautiful!

3 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I do love me some Arizona sunsets. So pretty. Glad you found a nice park!

Brittany H said...

Such a pretty sunset! Your pictures are so amazing.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

yes that park does look inviting. love the bro and sister pics. funny faces are awesome. mom

who's checking