Sunday, November 25, 2012

I just uploaded almost 500 pictures...

Yes, 500 from my memory card!! Oh boy, do I have some work ahead of me.  Stay tuned these next few/several days as I try and put the ones I love, up here for your enjoyment and my memories:)

First thing--Hazel turned 7 months old!!!
Weight- 17 lb 13 oz (50%)
Height- 26.75 in (50%)
Head 43.5 (?%)

*She had two teeth come through this month
*She likes to blow raspberries in the air
*She learned how to scoot
*She learned how to sit without help
*She finally FINALLY started eating baby food
*She has major stranger anxiety-- loves mom
*She likes going for our daily walks to get Rhylan from the bus stop
*She likes bath time
*She likes to ride in the Bjorn--although she is getting pretty heavy!
*She also survived her second HUGE move in her young life- Brookings OR to Tucson AZ

No comments:

who's checking