Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Rhylan was Merida from the movie Brave.  Gracin was a viking--Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon. And little Hazel was a ladybug! 

 



We went to our ward's trunk or treat and the kids had a blast.  Saying those little words is like magic!  Everybody commented on how good they looked.  Rhylan kept telling people "This isn't my real hair it's just a twig"  --I told her it was called a wig several times.  So glad I bought her that wig!!! It was awesome:)  And Gracin's hat... hahaha perfect find at goodwill.  I also love Hazel's hat, I didn't think of that until the night before, so glad I did.  It totally made that outfit work.






4 comments:

Brittany H said...

Awesome costumes! They all look so cute! What a fun night.

Jill said...

I LOVE the kids costumes! They look so cute...

The Sullengers said...

Love the costumes - love Rhylan's wig! Where did you find that thing?

Chris and Sue Knight said...

the costumes r FAB!!! especially the hats and the twig. the pic of you and elder zak is really good. you should send that to him. i loved pics of the kids and me thanks for posting that. Our little Hazel is so
so so so so so cute...so happy you r close now.

who's checking