Sunday, March 15, 2009

A couple things

First, I curled Rhylans hair today for church!! She looked so sweet. She is getting to the age where she actually asks for a bow instead of ripping it out right away. This bow lasted 4 hours, right up until nap time.
After church she had a sucker, I didn't want her "snow princes" white dress to get stained, so I took it off real quick. She ran around the house for a while like this. I just thought she looked too adorable not to take pictures to share.

And tonight I was on a roll. I finished all the blocks for Rhylan's twin quilt. (I got to thinking that I might have the time now that I won't later) So Riley watched a Basketball game (first time in months maybe years) and I sewed away. I am pretty proud. I don't think I have ever made something to big or intricate! Here are a couple pics of it. Click here to see the original post back in September.


OH and a 21 week belly shot!

4 comments:

Kelli Albaugh said...

That's a pretty awesome quilt! And it looks like you're having fun getting ready for your little boy. Boys are a lot of fun; we like ours.

Luna said...

I loved that dress on her! She was so cute.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

All great pictures! I love the tights and shoes. She is cute! And I am proud of you too little Susie home maker

sabrina said...

Congrats on your pregnancy. Your little girl is so cute she looks like you.

Love Ya
Sabrina

who's checking