Monday, March 9, 2009

Shopping for Fun


These are pictures of Rhylan shopping in a Mini grocery store in the Memphis Children's Museum! There was a limit of three things per cart...but that is not the way I shop so Rhylan just couldn't do it. It was so cute she would walk down the isle, stop and pick something up and look at it for a while (you know price checking) and put it in her cart then stroll down the isle for something else she was interested in. (just like mommy). She made very wise choices, only the best produce and lots of laundry detergent! -
-thanks Margaret

3 comments:

Margaret Pratt said...

Honestly, who goes shopping for three items anyway?! She's a cutie! I love how everything was just her size.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

There are so many fun learning objects now days. I remember my grandma Winn had a small grogery store and she would let me play shop in the store it was fun. We even got to us the real register. I hear you Rhylan; it's fun to play shop. Love granny sue

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Seriously not only does nobody shop for three items, but how much self control do they expect children to have! ONLY 3! It is so cute that she imitates you I can't wait to be there with you guys!

who's checking