Thursday, March 19, 2009

"I can say 100 Words"

The other day I started writing all the words Rhylan could say and understand what they mean. I can't always tell the difference between some of the words and this makes her really frustrated. But we are both getting better. Riley still asks "what is she saying?" and sometimes I can interpret. Here is a list of over 100 words Rhylan can say (in her own way)

duck, pig, bird, fish, turtle, puppy, kitty, bear, bug, horse, cow, giraffe, animal, pink, yellow, white, black, orange, purple, green, color, heart, star, sock, shoes, shirt, pants, hat, jacket, pockets, bow, eye, nose, teeth, toe, belly, hair, cereal, waffle, juice, snack, fishy, banana, cracker, hot dog, french fries, yogurt, pizza, more, play, eat, blanki, binki, purse, phone, couch, computer, keys, baby, ride, book, plate, fork, door, ball, towel, potty, water, bath, stinky, stroller, I did it, sit, go, help, please, down, hold it, yeah, no, under, hi, bye-bye, big, another one, mama, daddy, brother, papa, Zak, Mary, Elmo, outside, night-night, scary, funny, silly, pillow, thank you, cold, hot, flower, ouch, wow, car, truck, fast, love you, tree, sorry, where are you, walk, cool, rip, dip, wipe

3 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

My favorite when I was talking to her the other night was "where are you" I thought that was a pretty intelligent concept for her. To realize that I wasn't really there, just on the computer!

Luna said...

Good job with the list. It is always amazing to watch their skills develop.

Pierce Family said...

WOW, I can't believe you took the time to write them all down... amazing!

who's checking