Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Early Birthday Present

Rhylan will be turning 2 May 30 and we had planned on getting her a doll house for her present. She has seen a couple at friends houses and really enjoys playing with them. But when you see this for $8.99 (Goodwill) you have to go ahead and get it early!!! She was with us so we decided to let her go ahead and have it now. It didn't come with much inside besides a bed and a cabinet thing. So for her birthday I think we will go ahead and get her stuff to put inside. Until then, she is satisfied with 3 "Little People", a tiny baby doll, and wash rags for blankets.

6 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

She has the CUTEST cloths! Like I want them in my size. Oh I just got a wonderful idea, if i ever find an outfit that comes in both our sizes i am buying it for when I am in Mississippi! I know I am lame......I just love her is that ok?!?!?

The Heiner's said...

How cute is that dollhouse?! Love it! Good job finding that for so cheap. Love all the Biloxi pics and her running around after eating ice cream. So hilarious!

Lant Family said...

Wow that is a doll house! I bet she thinks she can just get in it :) That will be fun to look for some cute doll house things for her. I bet she is in Heaven!!

Luna said...

Great find! She will be so excited to open up presents with more parts for teh doll house.

Heidi Joncas said...

How fun! Sometimes you can find great things at GW.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Little Girls & Doll Houses just go together. There is so many cool stuff for the doll house. I bought some stuff months ago for Carlys old doll house. She is so cute playing. WOW big alligator. Riley was in heaven over that I bet. Miss you,. Mom

who's checking