Friday, March 20, 2009

Rhylan screams for Ice Cream!!

Last night we grabbed some ice cream at Mc Donald's. This time we decided to get Rhylan her very own $.99 cone! As soon as they delicious soft serve touched her tongue the biggest, toothiest smile spread across her face. She dug right in. I couldn't stop laughing the entire time she was eating it. As you could guess, it was all over but she didn't care. Here is some evidence...I hope some got in her mouth.



Do you think this was a bad idea? (watch video of Rhylan after ice cream) and NO she didn't hit her head at the end!


I also had to add this pic. Rhylan is on her computer right now while I am!

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

Lucy loves Ice cream. Lucy said "oh Rhylan is messy". Then Lucy saw her laptop--Lucy has the same one. She said Rhylan like me? Looks like Ice cream is a big hit over there.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Wow Rhylan, HYPER much?

Carly said...

LOL Savannah! I laughed so hard when i watched that video hahaha! I watched it over and over again laughing my head off everytime. pff! Sugar rush just a little?

Chris and Sue Knight said...

how fun to watch them when they discover something new. mom

who's checking