Sunday, April 26, 2009

3rd Trimester!!!!!

Savannah update-Well, I am now in the third trimester of this pregnancy!! I want it to go by fast but I know I will still be surprised when he is actually here. I have started going to the chiropractor and I have really noticed a difference. This baby seems a lot stronger than Rhylan was. I am getting beat up from the inside! He is most active between 9:00pm-2:00am. The Dr. said I probably just don't notice him kicking during the day because I am chasing after Rhylan. He will also kick or push back when we push on my belly. Rhylan really likes to say hi to "baby budder" and she has even felt him kick!

Riley update.- He has started finals but this week is the real finals week!! I know he will do well but he is sure studying hard. Only 2 more weeks until he starts his 2nd year of optometry school (he has a class through the summer). This one school year has really gone fast. We really are enjoying our time here. Riley also sent off his citizenship application form last week!!!!!!!!!! There are several steps you have to take before you get to this point. It has been a long stressful process but soon we won't have to worry about that anymore!

3 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

All awesome news. I am so glad that you guys do all the immigration stuff before us so all I do is call and say "do you remember what you did for this , or how you did that" it's great! Thanks for marrying that crazy kanuck!

Carly said...

Savannah! you're getting so big, its so weird seeing pictures of you like this...because i haven't seen you pregnant, so it kind of seems like you're not, eventhough i know that you are. ha yeah. YAY!!! congrants to you both~!

p.s. i love rhylans hat ;D

Carly said...

oh and i'm going to leave other comments on your other posts i havent seen yet, so make sure to check your old ones haha <3 love you!

who's checking