Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mud Island River Park

Today for Mothers group we went to Mud Island in Memphis and played at the River Walk. I had never been before but I think Rhylan and I are going back for sure! Its FREE, easy entertainment, outside--bonus, and we can cool down in the water. Rhylan was a little unsure at first but soon was soaking wet. She was having the best time. I also liked dipping my feet in the cool water. Here are a just a few of the tons of pictures I took.









The River Walk is one of the most unique representations of the Mississippi River in the world. It is a 5-block long replica of the lower Mississippi river, from Cairo, IL, to New Orleans, LA. Each 30" stride is equivalent to one mile on the actual river.

6 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

That is really cool! What a cute bathing suit Rhylan has on! I love the butt shot!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

You guys see the funnest stuff. Her legs look so long in her cute suit. Is that a new hat. mom

Hasegawa Crew said...

That looks like so much fun. By the way great taste in bathing suits, Breighanna has one just like it. Take care and just to let you know I will be sending your a very large box on Monday.

Luna said...

You got some really great pictures!

Margaret Pratt said...

She looks adorable in her swimsuit!

Carly said...

DUDE THAT ROCKS!!! I wanna go there. ha. She is so cute, i love that she loves huging the pole haha cutness

who's checking