Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Picnic

Today for our mothers group, a lady in our ward had us all over to her big front yard, to dye Easter Eggs and have a picnic. This really made me excited for our future back yard!!! (not until Sept.) Rhylan ran around almost the entire time. She really like being FREE. It was hard to get a good picture of her but once I saw these ones on the computer I realized how cute these candid ones are!!!--yes I curled her hair




Here is Rhylan and the only egg she slowed down enough to dye. I guess I know now, that we can wait another year before she is interested in this activity.


We had a great picnic lunch

Oh this last picture is to show you her freckles!!! I noticed her first freckle on her hand about 2 weeks ago and just this week a few started popping up on her nose and under her eyes. Click the picture to make it bigger so you can see her CUTE freckles.

5 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh cute she does have freckles! Way cute. My favorite pic is the second one! so adorable!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

ya man the second one rocks my socks!!!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

that was me zak by the way. like duh. who else is cool enough to say that.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Don't worry Zak I guessed it was you!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I too love the second pic, she is having so much fun. Her hair is so cute and her little dress. You are so lucky to have great friends that want to do stuff, The mothers group is such a great idea. Happy
Easter.

who's checking