Monday, July 20, 2009

50 cents!!

You can buy some time and a little fun with 50 cents!!

I went to Office Max last Thursday to fax something and picked up the ad. Markers for 50 cents for a 10 pack...wow I have to go grab some of those. Rhylan has never tried real markers before. It was a hit!! I just wanted you all to know that Office Max is having huge sales on back to school stuff. There were things like highlighters for 1 cent! Of course I have no idea when that particular sale ends. But office supply stores all over are having good sales. I love school supplies (I guess that is the teacher in me!)

4 comments:

Chasing Izzy said...

You are such a good Mommy. 10 months pregnant & still finding fun things for Rhylan to do. I Loved the bir-day cake. Cute.

Chasing Izzy said...

jk about the 10 months prego thing. you look great! ;)

Rachel said...

Erin took the pictures of Luke and Grady together and the on of Grady that are on my blog. I really wanted a picture of the two of them together, and she delivered!

Lant Family said...

I love markers!!! We will have to go stock up.

who's checking