Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just finished--No spoilers


"Science fiction for people who don't like science fiction"


I just finished this book yesterday. I loved it! I read the Twilight series and really like Stephenie Meyer's writing so I asked for this book for Mothers Day. She did not disappoint. I am pretty picky about what I read. Picky meaning, I have to love it right away or I won't finish it. I have only actually enjoyed reading the last 3-5 years or so. It is a real page turner. Warning I would stay awake at night wondering what happens next so much that I would give in and read more at 3:00 am! It didn't help that I can't sleep really anymore already.

6 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I told you! I am so glad you loved it! I just love that you enjoy reading because it makes me happy loving things in common!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Fun 4th!! Loved the swimming pics. She sure looks good in red. Glad to see Riley, he's usually not in the pics. mom

Luna said...

Shoot... that is another book it sounds like I need to read.

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

I loved this book too!!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Holy Crap Savannah!!! I just finished a few weeks ago and I loved it too!!! HA! I would do the same thing. I would get home from work at like 11 and then stay up until 3 reading. Man when it comes to reading we are so much alike.

<3 Carly

Brent & Paij Collins said...

I loved this book too but had a really hard time getting into it. I'm glad you were able to jump right in.

who's checking