Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A few to compare!

These pictures were taken about 25 days before my due date with Rhylan. (Right now I have 24 days left until my due date)


I have tried on that shirt and it doesn't even come close to covering my belly now! But I look about the same everywhere else I think. No real significant difference that I can see just a bigger baby inside there, what about you? So my guess is that he will be just a tad bit bigger than she was (8 lb 4 oz). Oh and my hair was way cuter!

2 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

big baby boy! Poor mommy! So let's guess he is going to be.....alright I am doing it 9 lbs! mwahahahaha if he is you can blame me for cursing you! Sorry!

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

you still look so cute though! I should totally take more pictures of my belly...i just don't think about it. I will try and be better though. I know next time around I will wish I had taken more pics. As for the weight of your baby...I am guessing that he will be 8lbs 13oz...not quite 9 lbs. He will be adorable too!

who's checking