Thursday, July 23, 2009

He's HERE!!!

Gracin Gail Williamson
Born July 22 at 8:26 am
8 pounds 15 ounces
21 inches long

This is not the whole story. I just wanted to give you all a little sampler of our new baby. My water broke at midnight Tuesday. We came to the hospital and he was born 7 hours later. He is a big boy, healthy and happy. He was 3 days early, just like Rhylan. It is nice that I still have never had to wait for my due date!!

Here are a couple of pictures of his first day. They are in reverse order I didn't have the patience to fix it right now. Enjoy!

This is how we kept Rhylan entertained for some of the time. She was really into exploring the hospital room and all its cupboards.





Here we are when he is just min. old!!
We still need to get a picture of the four of us, but here are two happy parents.

17 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh he is adorable! I can't believe you have two kids! You guys look so happy. I can't wait to be there with you guys.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

HEY! in the picture with Rhylan holding him did you make them match on purpose? Well they do match and it is so cute. I love Rhylan's shirt, I don't think I have seen that one before.

Lant Family said...

He is SO cute!! You guys all look great! Lucy has been talking about you guys all the time today. We drove by the hospital and Lucy talked about your baby and how you guys are there right now. We cant wait to meet him!

Angi Gerrie said...

Oh my gosh! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! Congratulations you guys! He is very cute!

Rachel said...

Yeah! He's here! I'm so happy for your little family! Do you think he looks like Rhylan did? Isn't it great not being pregnant anymore?!

Macie said...

Yay! Glad he made it here safe and sound. He is a cutie pie. You have such a cute little family! Congrats!

Margaret Pratt said...

He is so beautiful and perfect! Great work Savannah! We can't wait to meet him! Thanks for the pictures! We were dyin' over here!

The Heiner's said...

He's adorable Savannah! You guys look so cute! He does look big and healthy! Yay!!! Love you guys and congrats!!

Susan said...

Congratulations! So glad he is here and healthy! The pictures are great. Let us know if you need anything!

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Congrats!! He's adorable!

Katie B said...

Congratulations!!! He's beautiful!

Brittany H said...

He is a beautiful baby, and you look GREAT! I like the earrings! :0)

Pierce Family said...

Congrats you guys! He looks so cute! I am glad you both are doing well. If you need help with anything let us know!

Heidi Joncas said...

Congrats! He is a big boy, wow.

Josh and Kelly said...

Wow Savannah, you do not look like you just had a baby in those pictures! You look great! And the baby is so cute! Shane was almost exactly that size.

Hasegawa Crew said...

He is absolutely adorable, congrats!!!

Julie said...

Man I should of checked your blog earlier - lol. I am a few days late - but congrats!! He is super handsome!!! and I love the name!!

who's checking